1win offers its customers various bonuses and promotions that can help increase winnings and make the game more interesting. Here are some of the most popular bonuses and their conditions:
- First Deposit Bonus – you can get a bonus of up to 5,000 rubles on your first deposit. To do this, you need to register on the website 1Win, make a deposit of 1,000 rubles and request a bonus from a support operator. The bonus will be credited to the account after the request has been confirmed.
- Bonus for registration – new customers are given a free bet of 500 rubles. To get the bonus, you need to register on the 1Win website and activate the bonus code.
- Large betting bonuses – special bonuses are available for players who make large bets. For example, you can get a bonus of 10% of the bet amount if it exceeds a certain threshold.
- Multiple bet bonuses – if you make multiple bets (combinations of several events), you can get an additional bonus of up to 10% of your winnings.
It is important to remember that each bonus has its own conditions and requirements that you need to consider when receiving and using them. For example, to get a bonus on your first deposit you need to meet certain wagering conditions, and bonuses on large and multiple bets may have restrictions on the maximum bonus amount and the minimum number of events in a bet. Therefore, it is advisable to read the terms and requirements carefully before you receive your bonus to avoid misunderstandings and trouble in the future.
Conditions of bonus wagering in 1win
The bonus wagering conditions at 1win depend on the type and size of the bonus. Here are some general conditions that may apply to bonuses on this site:
- Ratio – Most bonuses have conditions on the minimum ratio that must be selected in a wager in order for the wager to count toward wagering the bonus. This value is usually in the range of 1.5 to 2.0.
- Expiration Period – Each bonus has an expiration period during which it must be wagered. If you do not wager the bonus within that period, it may be cancelled.
- Turnover – Most bonuses require you to complete a certain amount of cash turnover in accordance with the terms of the specific bonus. This usually means that you must wager a certain amount equal to the amount of the bonus multiplied by a certain multiplier (such as 5 or 10).
- Betting type – Some bonuses can only be wagered on certain types of bets, such as single bets only or multiple bets only.
- Wagering Time – Some bonuses may have a certain amount of time in which they must be wagered. For example, you may have 7 days to complete a turnaround after receiving the bonus.
Specific bonus wagering conditions can be found in the terms and conditions of each specific bonus on the 1Win website. In any case, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions of the bonus carefully before you receive it to avoid misunderstandings and to comply with all requirements for bonus wagering.