To enter Pin Up Casino, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Pin Up Casino’s official website or to a mirror site if access to the main site is blocked.
- Click on the “Sign In” or “Login” button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Enter your username (this can be an email or phone number given during registration) and password, then click on “Login”.
- f you have forgotten your password, click on the link “Forgot your password?” and follow the instructions to recover your password.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account, you can choose your favourite casino games, make deposits, withdraw your winnings and use other features of the site.
Please note that you need to be a registered user to log into Pin Up Casino. If you are not already registered, click on “Register” or “Register” and follow the instructions to create your account.
You should also make sure that you are using the correct Pin Up site address and that you are not getting into fake sites that may try to gain access to your account.
Pin Up casino: the verification process
The verification process at Pin Up casino is necessary to verify the player’s identity and protect against fraud. To pass the verification process, the player must provide the casino with documents proving his or her identity and residence.
Here are the steps to complete the verification process at Pin Up Casino:
- Log in to your account on the Pin Up casino website and go to the “Profile” or “My Account” section.
- Click on the “Profile Verification” or “Identity Confirmation” button.
- Follow the instructions and upload copies of documents that prove your identity and where you live, such as passport, driving licence or utility bill.
- Wait for the casino to verify your documents. The verification process usually takes up to 24 hours.
- Once successfully verified, you can use all Pin Up casino features, including deposits, withdrawals and participation in bonus programs.
Please note, that verification is a mandatory procedure for all Pin Up casino players. Pin Up Casino uses state-of-the-art technology to protect data and ensure player safety, so providing true information during verification is very important.
Pin Up casino: reasons for blocking a player’s account
- Violation of casino rules: Pin Up Casino has rules that players must follow when using its services. Violation of any of these rules may result in the account being blocked.
- Fraud: If a player has used fraudulent methods to gain an advantage in the game or to gain access to another player’s account, Pin Up Casino is entitled to block his account.
- Use of banned software: The use of any software or devices that may give the player an advantage in the game is prohibited at Pin Up Casino. If a player uses such software, his account may be blocked.
- Multiple Accounts: Players are not permitted to create multiple accounts at Pin Up Casino. If a player has created multiple accounts, their primary account may be blocked.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the bonus programs: If a player has violated the terms and conditions of the bonus programs, such as wagering requirements, timing of bonus usage and others, his account may be blocked.
- Questionable financial transactions: Pin Up Casino has the right to block a player’s account if he makes questionable financial transactions, such as attempts to withdraw money to accounts not registered in his name.
If your account has been blocked, contact Pin Up Casino Support for more information on the reasons for the blocking and possible solutions.